My first Christmas

I spent my first Christmas in Washington D.C. with my mom and dad, Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Mike, Meme, Grandpop, and the dogs- Bowie, Sophie and Chloe. Full house! Uncle George, Aunt Cindy and my cousins Garrett, Jordie and Graham came over to Aunt Jenn's house for Christmas eve and we went to church at All Saints (where I was baptized). I got so many presents- a hammer game, a ferris wheel game that rotates eggs, a walker that I push around to learn to walk, a learn to read program for babies (as seen in TV), stuffed animals, books, tons of clothes and plenty of new empty boxes to play with. Meme cooked tons of food all week and mom says she has probably gained at least 5 pounds! We also went to look at the amazing Christmas lights at the Mormon church in Kensington and to the Botanical Gardens on Christmas Day. Anyways, I think I really like Christmas...peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor's visit

Flying fine

Learning time, play time