Dr. Murphy, Month #4

Yesterday I went to Dr. Murphy again for my very last newborn appointment. It was a little bit scary because I got three shots, plus some medicine, but Dr. Murphy is super nice! The only bad thing was that a side effect of one of the shots was a fever. I had to spend all of today in bed napping because my temperature was high and I was super cranky. But the upside of being sick is that I got to spend all day relaxing with my Aunt Betsy!

Dr. Murphy also told me that I'm in the 75th percentile for weight and head size, and--get this-- the 95th percentile for height! I'm a model right now, but who knows, maybe my career will last way longer than infancy! Here are photos from my latest photo shoot... most of them are artfully nude, but in some I am wearing a Fendi dress my Aunt Patti who lives in Milan gave me. Maybe when the Fendi representatives see this, they will ask me to be their poster girl.



My new favorite trick is putting my entire fist in my mouth... it's pretty impressive:




And this is how I felt after getting those shots:




Well, til next time.... smell ya later! Love, Bella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor's visit

Flying fine