Similac Baby


My mom used to own a modeling agency and 2 weeks ago, one of her former employees sent her a casting for Similac formula. Mom sent my photos just to see what would happen and the casting directors called us immediately for an audition. We went the next day to Donna Grossman Casting. Mom wasn't sure that we would be picked because there were so many babies at the casting. But, a week later, they called and put me on first hold for the shoot. While we were in New Orleans for Aunt Rosie's wedding, they called again to confirm me for the shoot. So, this past Thursday March 24th, we showed up at Industria Studios in the meatpacking district of Manhattan for our first job. Daddy came with us and happened to know a few people at the studio. Anyhow, we were there for three hours and photographer Christa Renee (http://www.christarenee.com/www/) shot my lovely hands for the Similac Image Library. It was pretty funny when the production assistant wrapped me in nothing but a blanket...no diaper. Dad said to her that I would definitely poop if I didn't have a diaper. Well, the second mom placed me in the arms of the model that was my "pretend mom" for the shoot, I let out a huge poop all over her! The whole set was stopped! Other than that, I did a great and my first job was a success. I will post the photos if I ever get to see them.

Comments

  1. OMG! Bella! I can't believe you pooped when the model was holding you without a diaper on.... oh well, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go!!! your fave aunt is missin you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor's visit

Flying fine

Learning time, play time