Aunt Rosie's Wedding

My aunt Rosie married my uncle Andrew last week in New Orleans when I was only 2 weeks old. This was my first airplane ride and I was didn't cry a peep! I stayed with my mom and dad and grandma Kim Loan's house. I attended the bridal shower at my mom's cousin Hong and Romi's home in Harvey, LA on St. Patrick's day March 17, 2011. I also attended the rehearsal dinner at Emeril's Delmonico. My mom dropped my bottle at the rehearsal and it broke into a million pieces, so we had to stop at Walgreens to buy a new bottle and some emergency formula. Aunt Rosie's wedding was that Saturday March 19th at Magnolia Mansion and the reception followed at Panda King on the Westbank. Aunt Rosie looked gorgeous and I was happy to be able to meet all of my relatives all at once. Here are some photos from the wedding weekend....
Destroying Ha Long Bay...playing babyzilla with Dad at cousin Hong's house
With grandma Kim Loan at the bridal shower. She's madly in love with me!
Beautiful Aunt Rosie with Mom before the ceremony

At the wedding with Aunt Betsy (she was maid of honor and gave a great speech)
At the reception with Mom...I get to eat as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor's visit

Flying fine

Learning time, play time